You are here: Home / Taking your employees to a new level
Taking your employees to a new level
Andrew Carnegie Business School offers busy professionals access to high quality business programmes across a wide range of management disciplines accredited by leading professional institutions.
Our suite of developmental programmes and recognised qualifications are designed to suit individuals across all levels within management and across all sectors. Whether you are managing operations or working at strategic level, Andrew Carnegie Business School offers a professional developmental programme to suit your needs.
With qualifications ranging from certificate to postgraduate level we are able to provide both individual learners and organisations the opportunity to undertake a wide range of CPD qualifications essential for today’s challenging business environment. Our wide range of management and leadership training solutions have helped create inspirational leaders in Scotland and throughout the UK.
Our programmes cover a wide range of areas and specialisms:
- Professional Institute Programmes, including CMI, CIPD, ISMM, AAT, CIPD, CQI
- Programme, Project & Risk Management including PRINCE2®, MSP®, M_o_R®, MoP®, APM, P3O®
- HNC/HND, Degrees and PDAs
- IT Programmes
- CPD Short Courses
- Quality and Lean Management/Six Sigma
- Bespoke Training and Consultancy
- Work based training
For more information, download a copy of our brochure.
- Introduction to Project Management
- QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor (ISO 9001)
- MSP - Foundation and Practitioner
- Interpersonal Skills for the Project Manager
- Negotiation Skills
- Six Sigma - Foundation Greenbelt
- Telephone & Reception Skills
- APMP for PRINCE2 Registered Practitioners
- Microsoft Excel
- Sage 50 Payroll (Essentials)