This course aims to provide an insight into how to communicate effectively by identifying assertive behaviour, its benefits and effects, and how to develop the skills needed to employ assertive behaviour in the workplace to achieve superior results.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Recognise assertive behaviour and how it differs from other types of behaviour
- Identify assertiveness skills and know how to use them
- Practise assertiveness to improve performance in the workplace
- Deal with difficult situations more skilfully
- Say ‘no’ whilst retaining favourable working relationships
- Create more win:win situations in your life
What You Study
- Analysing different types of behaviour and their impact
- Understanding what Assertiveness looks like
- The benefits of using Assertive Behaviour
- Key steps to using Assertiveness
- Dealing with difficult people
- How to say ‘No’
This 1 day participative workshop offers a number of ideas and practical techniques that participants can use immediately.
Who Should Attend
This course would benefit all levels of staff within an organisation.
Duration and Attendance
1 day: 09.00am - 5.00pm
As well as being open to any individual,
this course can also be delivered:
- to meet individual company requirements
- to company house styles and templates
- within company premises
- specifically to a group or team of staff
Carnegie Conference Centre, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY11 8DY
£175 + VAT per person
Price includes all course materials, refreshments and a 2 course lunch at our restaurant.