Being able to deal with difficult conversations effectively is an essential business skill that is invaluable in maintaining good relationships.
Disagreements don't disappear when they're ignored. People are often concerned about having a difficult conversation because they're worried the other person might react defensively to what they've got to say.
They need to be dealt with in an appropriate way that achieves the desired result and keeps the relationship intact.
What You Study
- Confidence and skills in having courageous conversations
- Effective communication
- Strategies for dealing with conflict
- Self-assessments and personal action plan
- Understand what is a courageous conversation
- Understand the complexities of what is and what is not being said
- Develop confidence in having courageous conversations
- Develop confidence in giving specific feedback
- Demonstrate these skills in real situations
- Identify your project
- Managing the Performance of Staff
- Managing and Leading the Team
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
Duration and Attendance
- 1 day
- 9.30am - 4.30pm