Enquire Apply Book now This interactive course focuses on retaining your good customers and attracting new ones by leading the way in customer service.
At the end of the course you will have a sound understanding of best practice in customer relations and a clear plan of how you are going to take your customer service to the next level. This Course is For You If…
- Face-to-face or telephone customer contact is a large part of your role
- You have responsibility for retaining and attracting new customers
- You want to be able to handle difficult customers with ease and leave them with a positive impression
- You are ready to Wow your customers
What You Study
- Learn how to deliver a better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
- Learn how to gain repeat business
- Know what customers expect
- Increase your credibility with customers—and your value to your organisation
- Manage stressful situations more effectively
- Recognise the signals of customer irritation—and how to respond appropriately and assist in quickly finding a workable solution to your customer’s problem
- Who your customers are. What makes a good, bad and fantastic experience?
- Why customer care is so crucial. Best practice techniques.
- Communication skills and required behaviours to wow your customers.
- How to successfully handle complaints and awkward customers.
- Cross-selling - the benefits.
- Practice of techniques and skills.
Duration and Attendance
1 day 9.30am – 5.30pm
Carnegie Conference Centre, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY11 8DY
£165 + VAT per person