This course introduces practical operational excellence tools, concepts and methodologies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your business processes. You will explore how to apply operational excellence tools within your business, to identify opportunities and introduce more efficient processes through improving quality, limiting delays and challenging waste throughout the organisation.
What You Study
- Operational Excellence - a definition
- Continuous Improvement - the PDCA Model
- The Operational Excellence Business Execution Model
- Strategy Deployment
- Performance Management
- Process Excellence
- High Performing Work Teams
- Overview of Lean thinking (managing waste)
- Overview of Six Sigma (managing variation)
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe and apply a selection of tools and techniques to business situations, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Learn how to critically review your processes and identify opportunities to remove constraints, reduce delays and accelerate throughput
- Understand opportunities for improvement throughout the business
- How to support others in applying operational excellence methodologies and be capable of demonstrating key tools to others to highlight their contribution to operational excellence
Duration and Attendance
This course is suitable for you if your role includes a focus on quality, and improving the workplace culture and/or the customer experience.
1 day 9.00am – 5.00pm
As well as being open to any individual, this course can also be delivered: ? to meet individual company requirements ? to company house styles and templates ? within company premises ? specifically to a group or team of staff
Carnegie Conference Centre, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY11 8DY
Price £175 per person Price includes all course materials, refreshments and a 2 course lunch at our restaurant.