This is a practical, highly interactive course, drawing on delegates own experiences around understanding themselves and others better and being better able to adapt and connect with clients, stakeholders and colleagues.
This course is designed for:
- Individuals and team members who wish to improve the quality of their communication and co-operation to help their team achieve their goals.
- Anyone who wants to improve their overall effectiveness at work by enhancing relationships, increasing confidence and managing stress.
- Those taking on new roles and responsibilities or those who what to make changes in their working lives.
What You Study
- Enhancing Self Awareness (Johari Window)
- How I act with others
- Understanding self and others/adapting and connecting with others (Social Styles, VAK)
- Practical strategies for enhancing performance (anchoring, TA tools, PMA)
Duration and Attendance
1 Day 9.00am – 5.00pm
Carnegie Conference Centre, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY11 8DY
£165 + VAT per person