This course aims to help you manage stress and minimise its impact on life and work. By recognising the symptoms early, practical steps may be taken to deal with and tackle stressful situations more effectively.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify potential stressors
- Recognise the signs of stress
- Access tools for measuring stress levels
- Introduce strategies and techniques for coping with stress
- Develop an action plan for managing stress
- Move forward out of a stagnating and stressful situation
This 1 day participative Workshop offers a number of ideas and practical techniques that participants can use immediately to improve the quality of your life, reduce stress and achieve more.
What You Study
- The course will cover the following topics:
- What is stress? - Definitions and explanations of ‘Stress’
- Causes and signs of stress
- How stressed are you? – some activities to identify your level of stress
- Coping with stress - discuss and practise some techniques and strategies for coping with stress
- Developing your own action plan for dealing with the stress in your life.
Expand your knowledge and skills and book on to the following related courses:
Who Should Attend
This course would benefit all levels of staff within an organisation, in particular Team Leaders and HR staff.
Duration and Attendance
1 Day (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Carnegie Conference Centre, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY11 8DY
- Price includes training materials