Time is the most precious and irreplaceable resource we have, yet we often squander it. The traditional distinction between work time and home time is becoming increasingly blurred. Time pressures can lead to high levels of stress and employee dissatisfaction, which often results in poor performance at work.
What You Study
This one day personal and professional development course will help participants to:
* Work more efficiently and reduce stress
* Identify and deal with time wasters assertively
* Feel more in control of daily activities
* Understand the importance of planning and prioritising
* Set realistic priorities and find creative solutions
* Maximise productivity by recognising daily energy cycles
This one-day programme takes a broad view of time management within the context of personal effectiveness. It examines the underlying issues of good self-management and offers recognised frameworks that enable participants to analyse where they are and what they can do to change, both now and in the future. The workshop offers a number of ideas and practical techniques that participants can use immediately.
Who Should Attend
Duration and Attendance
This one day short course is delivered at Carnegie Conference Centre.
As well as being open to any individual, this course also can be delivered:
- to meet individual company requirements
- to company house styles and templates
- within company premises
- specifically to a group or team of staff
Carnegie Conference Centre, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY11 8DY
£165 + VAT per person