This course aims to increase your effectiveness by analysing the underlying issues of good self-management and discipline with the use of desktop applications. By recognising what you can do to change and learning more about the tools that are available to you, will enhance your ability in the following professional areas:
- Learning to plan your time to improve your efficiency
- Organisation skills
- Reduce stress and gain more job satisfaction.
What You Study
- Work more efficiently and reduce stress
- Using tools in MS Outlook to improve your effectiveness
- Feel more in control of daily activities using reminders and diary management
- Understand the importance of planning and prioritising tasks
- Maximise productivity
- Effectively using tools within MS Outlook
This 1 day Workshop offers a number of ideas and practical techniques that participants can use immediately.
Duration and Attendance
1 day 9.00am – 5.00pm
As well as being open to any individual, this course also can be delivered:
- to meet individual company requirements
- to company house styles and templates
- within company premises
- specifically to a group or team of staff
Carnegie Conference Centre, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY11 8DY
£165 + VAT per person
Price includes all course materials, refreshments and a 2 course lunch at our restaurant.