As the demand for electric and hybrid vehicles increases, standards and procedures will also change. Fife College, in conjunction with IMI Awards, is committed to supporting change and development, ensuring individuals are provided with the necessary skills and knowledge to progress.
What You Study
* Hybrid system layout, components and operation
* How to isolate and work safely on hybrid and related vehicle systems
* Awareness of the high-voltage system when carrying out maintenance and repair activities when working on hybrid vehicles
* Construction and function of battery modules and related components
* Hybrid drive train layouts
Duration and Attendance
Duration: 1 Day (L1) or 2 Days (L2 or L3)
Time: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Fife College, Future Skills Centre, Stenton Road,
Glenrothes, Fife, KY6 2RA
No formal entry requirements required.
The rapid advancement and introduction of new technologies is having a major impact on the sector, where the need for highly skilled technicians able to deal with these challenges is critical to development.
F-Gas / MAC Air Conditioning IRTEC HGV Inspection