This short course is designed to refresh employers and/or landlords on their responsibilities under GSIUR and The Gas Safety Management Regulations.
What you study:
A variety of regulations and statutes relevant to employers of gas operatives and landlords of premises containing gas burning equipment.
Subjects which can be incorporated into the course for domestic or commercial environments include:
- Gas Safety Regulations
- Gas Safety Management Regulations
- Quality Assurance
- Carbon Monoxide
- Gas Emergency Actions and Procedures
- Characteristics of Combustion, Ventilation
- Installation of Pipework and Fittings
- Tightness Testing
- Checking and/or Setting Meter Regulators
- Identification of Unsafe Situations and the Use of Emergency Notices and Warning Labels
- The Operating and Checking of Appliance Gas Safety Devices and Controls
- Flueing Standards
- Flue Testing
Duration and Attendance:
This course is delivered in a classroom environment and can be tailored to fit the client’s requirements.
The awarding body for this course is BPEC.
National Gas Training and Assesment Centre, Fife College, Halbeath Campus, Pittsburgh Road, Dunfermline, KY11 8DY