What You Study
Qualification: College Certification
The course will enable candidates to understand the need for the correct selection and fitting of discs to the appropriate machine. After attending the course, employees will be able to safely select and fit the correct disc to hand held machines.
The course includes:
- Types of abrasive materials
- Selection of the correct type of disc
- Correct fitting of disc to machine
- Noise and vibration hazards
- Practice in fitting discs
Duration and Attendance
Rosyth Campus or Customer Premises
Candidates are required to update their skills every 3-5 years dependent on their level of competency.