This course reflects the increasingly important role and function that administration and information technology play in today’s business environment. The course will equip you with the essential skills and knowledge you require to play a key role in any organisation.
In addition to giving you excellent career opportunities in all sectors, on successful completion you may also progress to HND and then to degree level study at Fife College.
What You Study
- Word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation skills
- Office technologies
- Office administration
- Recording financial transactions
- Customer care
Duration and Attendance
One year full-time
Two years part-time (evenings at Halbeath Campus or Saturday mornings at St Brycedale Campus)
One of the following:
- One Higher in a relevant subject and either four National 5s or four Standard Grades
- NC Administration at SCQF Level 5, including a minimum of two units at Level 6
- NC Business at SCQF Level 5, including a minimum of two units at Level 6
- Industrial experience or other qualifications will be considered on an individual basis
HND Administration and Information Technology.
- Office administrator
- Office supervisor
- Personal assistant
- HR administrator
An interview may be required to evidence your ability to study at this level. Applications for this Andrew Carnegie Business School course are made through Fife College.