The course is designed to provide a strong professional and academic study programme for individuals seeking career progression within the contracting industry. The course is designed to meet the needs of middle managers.
What You Study
Study in a number of areas relevant to management including:
- Managing and Working with People
- Leadership at Work
- Developing Self Management Skills
- Leading and Implementing Change
- Financial Studies for the Construction Industry
- Contracting Industry Strategic Management
- Contracting Procedures
- Contracting Industry Project Management Practical Issues
- Contracting Industry Investigative Report (Graded Unit)
The course will take two years to complete and you will be offered two residential workshops per year.
Duration and Attendance
2 Years Distance Learning
£1,250 per year (2 year course)
You will preferably be in a supervisory first line management position within the organisation and should also have experience in managing people as well as other supervisory experience.
Further Study and Career Progression
Facilities management and project management qualifications.
The course can help you progress to a management position within contracting management, facilities management and project management.
Applications for this Andrew Carnegie Business School course are made through Fife College. Applications are open all year round for this distance learning course.