This qualification is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing your abilities. It’s particularly suited to practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
* Gain a range of key management skills
* Put new skills into practice in your own role
* Build your leadership capabilities
* Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
* Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
What You Study
The programme consists of 2 units:
- Leading and motivating a team effectively
- Understanding Leadership
Duration and Attendance
- 4 months, part-time
- 6 fortnightly workshops at Carnegie Conference Centre on Wednesday evenings 6-8pm
This qualification is designed for those who have management responsibilities.
- CMI Diploma in Management & Leadership
- ILM Level 3 Award Effective Coaching
- Managing and Leading the Team
This course is designed to meet the continuing personal and professional development needs of managers.
Applications are open all year round for this course.