The APM Project Fundamentals Course is designed to enable successful candidates to understand the language of project management and the structure of a successful project.
After attending the course, candidates will be able to take an active part in a project team and make a positive contribution to any project environment.
Benefits of APM Qualifications
- Achieve a professional recognised project management qualification that enables you to deliver the company projects effectively and efficiently
- Enable you to develop the people management skills essential in the delivery of projects
- Access to the extensive project management body of knowledge containing best practice guidelines to facilitate project success
- Projects are professionally managed and delivered
- Provide both you and the organisation with excellent project management knowledge and skills to deliver project on time and within budget
- You have the opportunity to become full members of The APM, which is currently undergoing approval to become a chartered professional body
What You Study
The course will cover the principles of project management including:
- Planning & scheduling
- Quality management
- Resource management
- Risk management
Duration and Attendance
APM Project Fundamentals is classroom-based delivered over two days culminating with the one hour, 60 question, multiple choice exam. Exams taken at Carnegie Conference Centre are on-line which means you find out immediately if you have passed or failed.
APM Project Fundamentals - £695
APM Project Fundamentals plus PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner - only £1760 when booked together (normal price £1890 when booked separately)
Included in the price of the course are:
- Joining instructions and pre-course preparation pack
- Printed course material
- Examination fees
- Daytime refreshments
Joining instructions are sent to candidates approximately 2-3 weeks before the course start date. It is essential that the pre-course preparation is completed.
Scheduled open courses run on a regular basis at our purpose built training facility, Carnegie Conference Centre, in Dunfermline with on-site hotel accommodation available if required.
In addition, closed courses tailored specifically for teams, can be delivered on-site at client premises throughout the UK or at Carnegie Conference Centre.
The qualification is designed for anyone looking to start a successful career in project management and for those wanting to understand the principles of project management excellence.
Attendance on this course does not require any prior knowledge or experience of project management.
APM Project Management
PRINCE2® Project Management - Foundation and Practioner
Diploma in Programme and Project Management
Managing Successful Programme (MSP®) for Managers responsible for multiple projects