The Technical Theatre Operations Modern Apprenticeship is a great way to complete a nationally recognised Qualification i.e. Diploma in Technical Theatre whilst you work and it offers both Lighting and Sound routes which can be tailored to your current work role.
Funding is through delivery of the Modern Apprenticeship and Fife College has again secured Skills Development Scotland funding for ages 16 to 24, so all you will need is your job and the enthusiasm to further develop your career.
Fife College uses a variety of delivery methods so you can be located anywhere within Scotland - you do not have to be based near Fife as attendance at College is not required.
Each apprentice is required to achieve the following qualification:
- Diploma in Technical Theatre Operations GJ3F 46 SCQF Level 6
Each apprentice is required to achieve the following Core Skills:
- Communication F427 04 SCQF Level 5
- Working with others F42P 04 SCQF Level 5
- Problem Solving F42K 04 SCQF Level 5
- Information and Communication Technology F42F 04 SCQF Level 5
- Numeracy F42B 04 SCQF Level 5
Please note all of the Core Skills outlined above will need to separately certificated are not embedded within the Competency Based Qualifications.