This course introduces those working in production and management roles within manufacturing companies to the ways in which automation can improve productivity, competitive advantage and quality of product/service.
Duration and Attendance
1 Day; 0900 to 1630 at either Rosyth or Stenton Campuses
What You Study
- A Brave New World
- The 4th industrial revolution (4IR) – hype or reality?
- Overview and Insights into 4IR
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Industrial Robots
- Automation of Production Lines
- How to implement Intelligent Automation
- 5 top reasons to Automate
- Guide to Selecting Automatable Tasks
- 4IR - from theory to application
- Talent and the workforce: evolution vs. revolution - The future of work
- All change for 4IR
- Automate or Stagnate