SCQF Level 8
The purpose of the AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting is to enhance the skills developed from the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting, enabling students to maximise opportunities in their current or new employment.
By studying for this qualification, students will acquire professional accountancy and finance skills that will be useful throughout their careers.
What You Study
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Professional Diploma Synoptic Assessment
- Plus two optional units
Duration and Attendance
- 1-2 years Flexible Learning
AAT does not set any prerequisites for the study of the AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting.
However, for the best chance of success, we recommend that students begin their studies with a good standard of English and maths. If students do have any other relevant school or college qualifications, a degree or some accounting experience, these will be of immense help. They may in certain circumstances entitle students to claim exemptions.
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Commercial Analyst
- Cost Accountant
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Indirect Tax Manager
- Payments and Billing Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Senior Finance Officer
- Senior Fund Accountant
- Senior Insolvency Administrator
- Tax Supervisor
- VAT Accountant