Level 2 qualifications are designed for new or aspiring sales professionals or students in secondary or further education with little or no experience of sales.
What you study
- Understanding laws and ethics of selling Mandatory (3 Credits)
- Understanding marketing Mandatory (4 Credits)
- Understanding Buyer behaviour Mandatory (3 Credits)
- Sales targets. Mandatory (2 Credits)
- Selling to customers Optional (5 Credits)
- Understanding selling to customers Optional (5 Credits)
- Telesales Optional (5 Credits)
To achieve the Level 2 certificate in sales and marketing 17 credits are required.
All units will be internally assessed by the Centre and externally verified by the ISM.
Duration and Attendance
There is approximately 170 hours of study required for this programme and the delivery methods may include open, distance, blended or online learning.
There are no specific entry requirements for these qualifications, however learners admitted to the programme should have sufficient experience, aptitude and ability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
A number of single-unit Level 2 Awards can be built up over time to progress to the level 2 Certificate in Sales and Marketing.
The level 2 qualifications provide opportunities for progression to other qualifications at the same or higher levels and they support learners in meeting the knowledge and skills requirements for employment within sales.