This course will prepare you for careers in the accounting profession and finance generally. It will also provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to deal with the major issues you are likely to encounter in your career.
The course is accredited by major accountancy bodies, with significant levels of exemption awarded by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), and the Association of International Accountants (AIA), with further accreditation being sought.
This degree course is delivered at Fife College in partnership with Abertay University and successful students will graduate with a degree awarded by Abertay University.
- Corporate finance
- Financial markets
- International finance and accounting
- Advanced management accounting
- One year full-time
- HND: Accounting SCQF Level 8 studied at Fife College
In addition, applicants will also require a positive Internal Learner Reference (ILR).
- BA (Hons) Accounting with Finance SCQF Level 10
- Other qualifications, for example professional accounting qualifications
Recent graduates have gained employment in both public and private sector organisations in a range of functions, including:
- Financial analysis
- Each module has recommended reading which you are expected to purchase
- You are required to attend an interview