On this course you will gain a detailed knowledge of the critical challenges and current thinking in business and, in particular, the challenges of decision-making and of managing people effectively in large and complex organisations. You will also develop your skills in managing both your own performance and that of others.
This degree course is delivered at Fife College in partnership with Abertay University and successful students will graduate with a degree awarded by Abertay University.
- Practice-based innovation
- Global competitiveness
- International business and management
- Contemporary issues in business
- Strategic management and leadership
- Managing transformational change
- One year full-time
- BA Business Management SCQF Level 9 studied at Fife College and awarded by Abertay University
- In addition, applicants will also require a positive Internal Learner Reference (ILR).
- Studies at postgraduate level, for instance in human resource management, teaching, or information technology
Recent graduates have gained employment in both public and private sector organisations in a range of business functions such as:
- Human resource manager
- Team leader
- Financial analyst
- Management accountant
- Operations manager
- Each module has recommended reading which you are expected to purchase
- You are required to attend an interview
- Please visit the Fife College website to apply for this course