CMI Bitesize – managing change is part of a series of practical and completely online learning experience, made up of three short (Bitesize) programmes aligned to the management of change. These programmes are aimed at aspiring or practicing middle managers.
The programmes within this series are:
- Why Change Happens
- Approaches to Change
- Initiating and Planning Change
Each of these programmes can be undertaken individually or altogether – the price per programme is £245 each.
There is no assessment however during the programme(s), learners are invited to complete activities/reflections to assess their understanding of the topic being studied. They are also asked to complete a self-assessment before and after the programme to benchmark how far they have developed their understanding of each topic. At the end of each programme learners will be offered a coaching session to help identify how they can apply this new knowledge and benefit from their reflective activities.
All learners should complete the activities within the programme(s), to be returned to the programme lead at the provider or employer, in order to be certificated.
The units that you will study encourage you to apply theory we will discuss to the work situation.
- These programmes are designed to equip learners with the skills and knowledge they need to support them in a current role and in career progression. Mapped against the CMI Professional Standards and Level 8 qualification, this mix of practical tools, case studies, checklists, videos and real world insights will give learners a better understanding of the topic.
- Each programme consists of approximately 90 minutes of learning. Learners are given 3 months to complete their programme from the date of registration and are supported by a three-month CMI subscription.
- No formal entry requirements however the candidates should be aspiring or practicing middle managers.
- Opportunity to move on to the CMI level 8 diploma in management and leadership.
Applications are open all year round. You will be contacted by one of the lecturers to discuss your application.
- Each of the programmes in this series can be undertaken individually or altogether – the price per programme is £245 each.