The course is designed to provide a strong professional and academic study programme for individuals seeking career progression within the contracting industry. The course is designed to meet the needs of middle managers.
Study in a number of areas relevant to management including units in:
- Managing and working with people
- Leadership at work
- Developing self-management skills
- Leading and implementing change
- Financial studies for the construction industry
- Contracting industry strategic management
- Contracting procedures
- Contracting industry project management: practical issues
- Contracting industry investigative report (graded unit)
The course will take two years to complete and you will be offered two residential workshops per year.
- Two years distance learning
- £1,250 per year
You will preferably be in a supervisory first line management position within the organisation and should also have experience in managing people as well as other supervisory experience.
- Facilities management and project management qualifications
- The course will help you progress to a management position within contracting management, facilities management and project management
- Applications are open all year round for this distance learning course
- Please visit the Fife College website to apply for this course