This theoretical and practical training is aimed at equipping delegates with the knowledge and skills required to restore the functionality of electronic assemblies and printed circuit boards.
Companies supporting the training and certification of their staff on this training can expect to see significant cost savings by applying the Standard and competently repairing and reworking assemblies PCBs.
The course content includes procedural requirements, tools, materials and industry-approved techniques for removing, replacing and reworking surface mount and through-hole components, as well as conductor and laminate repair.
- Module 1: General Requirements (prerequisite)
- Module 2: Splicing
- Module 3: Through-Hole Removal and Reinstallation
- Module 4: Chip and MELF Components
- Module 5: SOIC and SOT Removal and Reinstallation
- Module 6: J-Lead and Gull Wing Removal and Reinstallation
- Module 7: Jumper Wire Installation and Conductor Repair
- Module 8: Laminate Repair
- Module 9: Conformal Coating Rework
- 3 days
- Glenrothes Campus
Ideally, candidates will have been reworking, modifying and repairing assemblies and PCBs to a high standard, recently.