IPC-A-610 is the most widely used inspection standard in the electronics industry and is considered by many as the source for end-product acceptance criteria.
This course is designed for those candidates who are sufficiently confident in their existing knowledge to determine whether electronic assemblies are to be accepted or rejected, and the reasons why, that they can attempt the relevant IPC tests without the need for significant Instructor input.
Having staff able to apply PC-A-610 will help improve quality and reliability of products and reduce costs within the organisation.
- Module 1: Introduction, Policies and Procedures
- Module 2: Soldering / High Voltage
- Module 3: Component and Printed Circuit Board Damage
- Module 4: Terminal Connections
- Module 5: Through Hole Technology
- Module 6: SMT Technology
- Module 7: Hardware
- Module 8: Discrete Wiring
- 1 day
- Glenrothes Campus
Candidates will possess a high level of knowledge, be regularly be regularly making decisions on the acceptability of electronic assemblies, and must already hold current and valid CIS certification.