IPC-A-610 is the most widely used inspection standard in the electronics industry and is considered by many as the source for end-product acceptance criteria.
This theory-only training is intended to refresh delegates’ existing knowledge required to to determine whether electronic assemblies are to be accepted or rejected and importantly, why the assembly is acceptable or unacceptable. Having staff able to apply PC-A-610 will help improve quality and reliability of products and reduce costs within the organisation.
- Module 1: Introduction, Policies and Procedures
- Module 2: Soldering / High Voltage
- Module 3: Component and Printed Circuit Board Damage
- Module 4: Terminal Connections
- Module 5: Through Hole Technology
- Module 6: SMT Technology
- Module 7: Hardware
- Module 8: Discrete Wiring
- 3 days
- Glenrothes Campus
Ideal candidates will currently be in a role with a responsibility for the quality and reliability of the electronic assembly, and must already hold current and valid CIS certification.