If lead effectively, virtual teams can increase productivity, help meet organisational goals and improve quality of work. But they do present unique challenges and leaders will need to adapt their approach to ensure their team have clear direction and the support they need to excel.
This course is for managers, leaders and project managers who are currently leading virtual teams, as well as those who will be moving into a virtual leadership role in the future.
- Identify challenges in leading remotely
- Identify virtual leadership competencies
- Increase awareness of your personality style and its impact on virtual leadership
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses within your virtual environment team members
- Understand the challenges in leading remotely and the skills required of a virtual leader
- Consider the impact of your leadership style in relation to the needs of your team
The is a half day virtual classroom course with 2 x 90min workshops with a comfort break in between.
- There are no formal entry requirements.
We offer a range of other short courses such as Holding Effective Meetings Virtually, Managing Remote Teams, Resilient Remote Working and Dealing with & Handling Change.