This qualification builds on the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice and is aimed at further expanding learners’ independent practice to enable them to evolve into more senior roles within organisations as people professionals.
New CIPD qualifications are being introduced in 2021. Based on the new Profession Map, the qualifications focus on the knowledge and behaviours required to create value and make an impact in the changing world of work. The new qualifications set the international standard for people professionals. At this stage we are taking expressions of interest. More information will be available once approval is confirmed.
- Your work will be mainly operational with some complexity. You will contribute to the thinking around your work, analysing information to inform choices and actions. Working with and influencing others through their work will create short-term value for a wider audience.
- The course will be completed in one year. 4.5 hrs per week (Tuesday in college 3 hrs and Thursday on line 1.5 hrs) with 7 x Saturday morning workshops throughout the year.
You will study and learn about:
- Culture and change
- The principles of analytics
- Core behaviours for people professionals
- Essentials of people practice
- Although there are no formal entry requirements, the college will conduct diagnostics to ensure that this qualification is appropriate for you.
- This will include making sure that you can meet the requirements of the learning outcomes and can access the appropriate literacy and numeracy needed to complete the CIPD Level 5 diploma in people management.
- HR Partner
- HR Manager
- Registration costs to CIPD