The Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership consists of two units allowing the candidate to further develop their skills at a strategic level.
These qualifications are designed for managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. The qualifications require managers to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy.
You will undertake two units from the following list:
- Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Implementing Organisational Change Strategies
- Conducting a Strategic Management Project
Depending on the specific units studied, this qualification aims to develop personal management capabilities, make effective use of information in decision-making, operations and the development of the skills in managing people.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have sufficient experience in a strategic management role to ensure that you have the knowledge and understanding to undertake the assessments.
- This qualification meets the requirement for most professional institution's continuous professional development
Our SCQF Level 11 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is designed for strategic managers aspiring to develop their skills
From the Certificate candidates can progress onto the Diploma
- You should apply online on the Fife College website
- Applications are open all year round and you will be contacted by one of the lecturers to discuss your application
- The certificate consists of two units and provides a broad base of knowledge and skills at a strategic level and will take between 3 and 6 months to complete
- This qualification is delivered using an approach of Blended learning encompassing virtual / interactive delivery and support