The CIPD Level 3 Certificate in People Practice is a Foundation-level, professional qualification. based on the CIPD Profession Map, which sets the international benchmark for the people profession and provides a strong foundation to give people professionals the confidence and capabilities to guide their decision-making, actions and behaviours.
New CIPD qualifications are being introduced in 2021. Based on the new Profession Map, the qualifications focus on the knowledge and behaviours required to create value and make an impact in the changing world of work. The new qualifications set the international standard for people professionals.
- The primary purpose of this qualification is to develop your knowledge and skills to build your expertise, inspiring you to undertake tactical tasks that deliver value within an HR setting.
- The course will be completed in one year. 3 hrs per week (Tuesday evening) with 4 x Saturday morning workshops throughout the year.
You will study and learn about:
- Culture and change
- The principles of analytics
- Core behaviours for people professionals
- Essentials of people practice
- Although there are no formal entry requirements, the college will conduct diagnostics to ensure that this qualification is appropriate for you.
- This will include making sure that you can meet the requirements of the learning outcomes and can access the appropriate literacy and numeracy needed to complete the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice.
- Associate Diploma in people management RFQ level 5 (SCQF level 8/9)
- HR assistant
- HR partner
- Registration costs to CIPD