Qualification: College Certification
This course enables participants to carry out accident investigation and reporting in accordance with current legislation. Accidents and dangerous occurrences can have significant cost implications for a business. The investigation of accidents, dangerous occurrences or other similar incidents should be seen as a means to make continual improvements to safety performance.
This course is structured to accommodate both practical and theoretical content. The course takes one day to complete depending on the students existing ability and understanding.
- Duties under RIDDOR
- Reasons for Accident Prevention
- Conducting Accident Investigations and Reporting
- Identifying Costs Associated with Accidents
- Short course
- On Site or Rosyth Campus
- There is no requirement to provide evidence of other qualifications or skills. This course is for those persons who have responsibility for investigating and reporting accidents in accordance with current legislation
- This is one of a range of Health and Safety courses which candidates could progress to as part of a wider personal development plan within the organisation