This interactive course focuses on retaining your good customers and attracting new ones by leading the way in customer service. At the end of the course you will have a sound understanding of best practice in customer relations and a clear plan of how you are going to take your customer service to the next level.
- Learn how to deliver a better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
- Learn how to gain repeat business
- Know what customers expect
- Increase your credibility with customers—and your value to your organisation
- Manage stressful situations more effectively
- Recognise the signals of customer irritation—and how to respond appropriately and assist in quickly finding a workable solution to your customer’s problem
- Who your customers are.
- What makes a good, bad and fantastic experience?
- Why customer care is so crucial.
- Best practice techniques.
- Communication skills and required behaviours to wow your customers.
- How to successfully handle complaints and awkward customers.
- Cross-selling - the benefits.
- Practice of techniques and skills
Virtual Classroom Courses
This training will be delivered through Microsoft Teams in real time, facilitated by our experienced trainers
- This trainer-led course is delivered in a virtual classroom over two half-day sessions
- £225 per person
- Price includes all course materials
This course is for you if…
- Face-to-face or telephone customer contact is a large part of your role
- You have responsibility for retaining and attracting new customers
- You want to be able to handle difficult customers with ease and leave them with a positive impression
- You are ready to wow your customers