Running for 14 hours over two consecutive days, our dynamic Internal environmental auditor course equips you with the knowledge and skills required to perform process audits of modern environmental management systems (EMS), in accordance with the auditing guidelines of ISO 19011.
Your specialist tutor is a practicing auditor, and chartered professional. They will guide you toward your training goal using practical anecdotal examples to help you relate the course content to your specific industry – drawing on their own wealth of experience conducting audits and working with environmental management systems.
The training goal, ultimately, is to equip you with sufficient knowledge and skills to conduct your own internal audits. The course will also include the development of personal communication skills, essential in the effective auditor.
Topics covered will include:
- ISO 19011: principles
- ISO 19011: methodology
- ISO 19011: audit preparation
- ISO 19011: performance of Quality Audit
- SQMC methodology: Influencing with integrity
- The audit sample: best questions
- Corrective action reports: preparing the findings
- Corrective action reports: preparing the statements
- Audit reports: mastering the art of clear and concise reporting
- A prior knowledge of the clauses of ISO 14001 (current issue) is required to fully benefit from this training. This can be gained by self-study of the document (it’s fairly thin, and in plain English!). Contact us for assistance
- For in-house training requests, an additional ISO 14001 Foundation day can be added on, to best prepare your staff. Again, we invite you to contact us to discuss your options
- Supplier/3rd party auditor qualification through our five-day IRCA-certified QMS Lead Auditor training course
- You may also wish to embellish your auditor’s arsenal with SQMC’s cost-effective innovation for adding Occupational Health and Safety auditing skills, by attending our two-day OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor course