This Internal Environmental Auditor course will equip you with the knowledge and skills required to perform process audits of modern Environmental Management Systems (EMS), in accordance with the Auditing Guidelines of ISO 19011.
Your specialist tutor is a practicing Auditor, and Chartered Professional. He/she will guide you toward your training goal using practical anecdotal examples to help you relate the course content to your specific industry – drawing on their own wealth of experience conducting audits and working with Environmental Management Systems.
The training goal, ultimately, is to equip you with sufficient knowledge and skills to conduct your own internal audits. The course will also include the development of personal communication skills, essential in the effective auditor.
Topics covered will include:
- ISO 19011: principles
- ISO 19011: methodology
- ISO 19011: audit preparation
- ISO 19011: performance of Quality Audit
- SQMC methodology: Influencing with integrity
- The audit sample: best questions
- Corrective Action Reports: preparing the findings
- Corrective Action Reports: preparing the statements
- Audit Reports: mastering the art of clear and concise reporting
- 14 hours over two consecutive days
- Delivered at Carnegie Conference Centre, Dunfermline
- Dynamic classroom-based training, featuring practical activities and continuous assessment; utilising accelerated learning techniques
- A prior knowledge of the clauses of ISO 14001 (current issue) is required to fully benefit from this training. This can be gained by self-study of the document (it’s fairly thin, and in plain English!)
- For in-house training requests, an additional ISO 14001 Foundation day can be added on, to best prepare your staff. Again, we invite you to contact us to discuss your options
- This course is ideal for anyone designated to carry out internal audits of your organisation’s safety management system
- This training course focuses on ISO 45001 – the globally recognised and followed International Standard relating to safety management systems, which supersedes OHSAS 18001
- It may also benefit those involved in the design, implementation, and continual improvement of a safety management system - either as an employee, or an external consultant
- Supplier / 3rd Party Auditor qualification through our 5-day IRCA-certified QMS Lead Auditor training programme
- You may also wish to embellish your auditor’s arsenal with SQMC’s cost-effective innovation for adding Occupational Health & Safety auditing skills, by attending our 2-day ISO 45001 Internal Auditor programme