Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet programme which supports the creation of financial, statistical and other reports using formulae and functions.
Microsoft Excel is enormously powerful and flexible and has a reputation as the most widely used spreadsheet application.
Very few users venture beyond the basics and therefore do not exploit the benefits of this formidable application.
Microsoft Excel can be delivered to introductory, intermediate, and advanced level. Each level is scheduled into a one-day course which is trainer-led.
This course will cover the following topics with the opportunity to cover additional content requested by delegates if time permits:
- Understand the principles of a Worksheet and Workbook
- Create, edit, save, and retrieve spreadsheets
- Copy and move data
- Construct formulae and use functions
- Format text and numbers
- Link formulae and use more functions
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Consolidate data
- Create and customise charts
- Create hyperlinks
- Use the Group feature
- Protect workbooks, worksheets, cell ranges, add/remove a password
- Understand, apply, modify, create styles
- Use linking formulas
- Understand and use data consolidation
- Use advanced functions
- Understand, manage, and create a scenario manager
- £185 for each level
- Price includes all course materials
- You will also receive a PDF training manual and quick reference guide, should you wish to consolidate your learning with additional self-directed study
As a working knowledge of the full range of ICT packages is becoming a core competence within any workforce, this course would be suitable for anyone who works with or manipulates data at any level within an organisation.
- You will require a P.C or laptop with an internet connection in order to undertake this online training course
- You will need to provide an e-mail address which we will use to send a secure link to access the training session.
Virtual Classroom Courses
This training will be delivered through Microsoft Teams in real time, facilitated by our experienced trainers.
- This trainer-led course is delivered in a virtual classroom over over two half days with two hours trainer-led tuition and one hour self-directed study after each session