The aim of the course is to ensure that managers and supervisors understand that they are accountable and responsible for issues relating to Health and Safety in the workplace.
Candidates will be provided with the knowledge to assist decision making with regard to meeting legal and business requirements.
This qualification is also fully funded with the National Transition Training Fund and Energy Skills Partnership for those that are eligible.
Subjects covered include:
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Identifying Hazards
- Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Measuring Performance
Included in the price of the course are:
- Registration and exam fees
- Refreshments and lunch
- Four days and is designed for managers and supervisors
- Candidates can start this course at any point throughout the year. There is a 45 minute written assessment and a work based project
- Full funding available with the National Transition Training Fund and Energy Skills Partnership, find out if you are eligible here
- Carnegie Conference Centre, Dunfermline
- This course can also be delivered on-site at your company’s premises
- This course is also available as an e-learning course. Contact us for more information and how to enrol
- An awareness of health and safety issues would be an advantage but not essential
- Taken as part of their CPD, candidates may wish to follow the route to gain their NEBOSH General Certificate