Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet programme which supports the creation of financial, statistical, and other reports using formulae and functions.
Microsoft Excel is enormously powerful and flexible and has a reputation as the most widely used spreadsheet application. Very few users venture beyond the basics and therefore do not exploit the benefits of this formidable application.
Microsoft Excel can be delivered to introductory, intermediate, and advanced level. Each level is scheduled into a one-day course which is trainer led.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Understand the principles of a Worksheet and Workbook
- Create, edit, save, and retrieve spreadsheets
- Copy and move data
- Construct formulae and use functions
- Format text and numbers
- Link formulae and use more functions
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Consolidate data
- Create and customise charts
- Create hyperlinks
- Use the Group feature
- Protect workbooks, worksheets, cell ranges, add/remove a password
- Understand, apply, modify, create styles
- Use linking formulas
- Understand and use data consolidation
- Use advanced functions
- Understand, manage, and create a scenario manager
As well as being open to any individual, this course can be delivered:
- to meet individual company requirements
- to company housestyles and templates
- within company premises
- specifically to a group or team of staff
- This one day short course is delivered at Carnegie Conference Centre
- £185 per level
- Course materials, refreshments and lunch is provided.
- Working with multiple windows
- Navigate the desktop
- Able to use a mouse
- Knowledge of file saving and storage areas.