This course is for practicing electricians who want to expand their skills and knowledge in the area of verification and continue their professional development.
This course offers the specialist knowledge and skills you need, including appropriate legislation, inspection and testing techniques, completing and issuing certificates or reports and understanding of results and measurements.
This level will suit you if you work as an operative within the electrotechnical industry.
There are three options that you can take, depending on your individual industry requirements, level of experience or prior knowledge.
You can choose to learn the skills involved in Inspection and Testing in stages (2391-50 and 2391-51) or as a combined assessment (2391-52).
2391-50: Initial Verification
Intended for learners who wish to verify new installations, who perhaps will never need to carry out Periodic Inspection and Testing.
- Four days for 2391-50
- Plus online and practical exams, which are normally a Friday afternoon
- Assessment will be through a multiple-choice on-line test and a practical task
- Glenrothes Campus
- 2391-50: Initial Verification £675 per person
- This course is intended for practicing electricians who want to expand their skills and knowledge in the area of Initial Verification and/or Periodic Inspection and continue their professional development
- You should have a working knowledge of the current edition of BS7671 wiring regulations, or have recently completed the BS7671 qualification
- City & Guilds Level 4 Award in the Design and Verification of Electrical Installations