This is a five day advanced course focusing on external audits of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems, provided by the Scottish Quality Management Centre (SQMC).
Five key aspects covered during the course:
- How the International Standard for auditing, ISO 19011:2011, applies when preparing and performing an external quality audit; including the best use of audit checklists
- Documentation and interpretation
- Preparing the findings and the statements required for a Non-Conformance Report
- Establishing the specific duties required of an auditor/lead auditor
- The important role of the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) in the certification of an ISO 9001-based Quality Management System
Certificate of Successful Completion supplied by SQMC on behalf of the CQI and IRCA.
- Five days
- Delivered at Carnegie Conference Centre
- It can also be delivered privately on-site at your organisation’s premises – please contact us to discuss your individual company requirements
Attendance on the QMS Foundation workshop is a prerequisite to develop the required level of understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard to participate fully on this advanced course, and to stand the best chance of passing your formal examination. Moreover, it is recommended that Internal QMS Auditor training is taken to bridge the knowledge gap, and facilitate a smoother, more intuitive learning process.