This course teaches you how to lead improvement projects using lean six sigma’s world-class structured problem solving approach, tools and principles and become a green belt.
It teaches you how to understand, measure, and manage processes. It also teaches you how to collect and use process data, but is free from advanced statistics. You will be equipped to deliver customer service and quality improvements, business efficiency, and productivity improvements and a more effective and satisfying working environment.
The course includes practical training on the most commonly used six sigma and lean tools and on completion of this course delegates will be able to lead their own lean six sigma DMAIC business improvement projects.
You will receive a comprehensive delegate pack including a copy of Catalyst’s lean six sigma improvement journey tool book, and access to their unique library of online resources which includes videos covering all the topics taught in the classroom.
The course content focuses in detail on the lean six sigma DMAIC project approach and associated tools. These include Project charters, voice of the customer, stakeholder planning change management; process flowcharts, data collection, control charts, Pareto charts, root cause analysis, lean solutions, FMEA, process management charts, standardisation and many others.
Lots of group exercises are used to reinforce the concepts and encourage use of the tools.
- Four days – Edinburgh
- Classroom based learning – also available as an online programme
- As well as being open to any individual, this course can be delivered:
- to meet individual company requirements
- to company housestyles and templates
- within company premises
- specifically to a group or team of staff
- £1,650 (ex VAT)
- This course provides the route to becoming a green belt practitioner accredited to the benchmark British Quality Foundation certification. However, it is equally suitable for delegates who simply want to find out in detail what lean six sigma is and how it works
- Unlike many green belt courses, this course deliberately excludes the more advanced statistical tools which can instead be added later if required
- This highly popular course has proved to be equally relevant to manufacturing and service/transactional environments with thousands of delighted previous customers
- Advanced Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Managing Change
- Design for Lean Six Sigma