Outlook provides a way to store, track and integrate personal information. With Outlook, you can send and receive email, use an electronic calendar to record meetings and appointments, record tasks, record details of your business and personal contacts, open other Microsoft Office documents and view websites.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Send and receive messages
- Create distribution lists
- Create personal signatures
- Use the Rules Wizard to organise your messages
- Create, edit, share and use a contact list
- Use and share the calendar
- Create appointments and events
- Set up meetings and reminders
- Create and share tasks
- Organise and edit a task list
- Assign tasks to others
- Create journal entries both automatically and manually
- Create notes
- Share folders with others
- Use the Out of Office Assistant
As a working knowledge of the full range of ICT packages is becoming a core competence within any workforce, this programme would be suitable for anyone who wishes to use e-mail and an electronic diary/address book/to do lists.
- £185 (ex VAT)
As well as being open to any individual, this course can be delivered: to meet individual company requirements to company housestyles and templates within company premises specifically to a group or team of staff.
Expand your knowledge and skills and book on to the following related courses:
- Time Management
- Microsoft Project
- Carnegie Conference Centre, Dunfermline