This workshop will enable you to identify areas where your resilience and mental toughness may be challenged and how this impacts your work and life situations. It will also provide some practical examples of how you can develop your own resilience linked to your personal goals or objectives.
Throughout this workshop you will:
- Explore what is meant by personal resilience
- Clarify the facts and dispel the myths around resilience and mental toughness
- Identify situations that may require resilience?
- Explore the 4 key components of mental toughness
- Discuss mental toughness and resilience in the context of performance, wellbeing, adaptability and ambition
- Reflect on your own personal resilience and mental toughness
- Explore tips and tools to develop your mental toughness in relation to personal goals or objectives
Virtual Classroom Courses
This training will be delivered through Microsoft Teams in real time, facilitated by our experienced trainers
- This trainer-led course is delivered in a virtual classroom over two half-day sessions
- £225 per person
- Price includes all course materials
- This course would benefit all levels of staff within an organisation