PRINCE2 is firmly established as the world’s most practised method for project management. Globally recognised for delivering successful projects, it enjoys an unrivalled reputation, built over decades. Your project can be of any scale or scope – PRINCE2 will help you get the best out of it, achieving success for your organization, and for yourself.
When it comes to Best Practice in project management, PRINCE2 leads the way. Hundreds and thousands of people around the world draw on decades of hands-on knowledge as they implement its guidance, every day.
PRINCE2’s method is authoritative, practical, flexible and scalable. It fits smoothly to the needs of your organization, the nature and scope of your project, and your professional role, even if you are not a full-time project manager.
In today’s workplace, flexibility has become essential and project management a business-wide discipline. At some point in their career, almost everyone will need to think and act like a project manager, no matter their usual expertise. As a PRINCE2 Practitioner, you will stand out as someone who knows how to deliver successful projects.
- PRINCE2 Foundation focuses on the essentials of PRINCE2
- PRINCE2 Practitioner focuses on equipping Practitioners with the practical skills to apply PRINCE2 in the workplace
- PRINCE2 is reliable, flexible and scalable
- It is based on a firm structure of seven principles, themes and processes
- Over 100 Practitioners, trainers and consultants have collaborated on its core guidance publication, Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 and the Foundation and Practitioner exams
- PRINCE2 makes it easy for you to: tailor its method to the needs of your organization and project environment
- You can adapt PRINCE2 to suit the scale of your project
- You can adapt your project to the dynamics of an agile context
- There are no specific entry requirements; however you must pass Foundation Level before progressing to Practitioner
- APM Project Management Qualification
- Project Manager
- Foundation £1,195 three days
- Foundation and Practitioner £1,195 five days
- Foundation to Practitioner Conversion £495 two days
Please note: Foundation and Practitioner can be booked together for the combined price of £1,195 ex. VAT as either five consecutive days OR they can be split over different months with Foundation (three days) followed by Practitioner (two days) at a later date, as long as the separate dates are pre-arranged at time of booking.
We do not offer an exam only booking option.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.