This course aims to give you a basic understanding of the essentials of health and safety in the workplace.
Qualification: IOSH certificate
The course is delivered as presentations, discussion, and group working, and is assessed in order to provide a nationally recognised qualification from IOSH.
It comprises five modules plus written and practical assessments. The modules include:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
- This course is also available as an e-learning course
- Contact us for more information and how to enrol
- This one day course is delivered at Carnegie Conference Centre, or onsite at your company's premises
- Two Half-days , (9.30am -12.30pm)
- Plus exam at a later date at Carnegie Conference Centre
Virtual Classroom Courses
This training will be delivered through Microsoft Teams in real time, facilitated by our experienced trainers.
An awareness of health and safety issues and your company's health and safety procedures would be an advantage but not essential.
This course in itself does not open new career opportunities, but if the participant discovers an interest and aptitude, it could lead to further studies which could lead to a future role with a health and safety responsibility.