Time is the most precious and irreplaceable resource we have, yet we often squander it. The traditional distinction between work time and home time is becoming increasingly blurred. Time pressures can lead to high levels of stress and employee dissatisfaction, which often results in poor performance at work.
This course will help participants to:
- Work more efficiently and reduce stress
- Identify and deal with time wasters assertively
- Feel more in control of daily activities
- Understand the importance of planning and prioritising
- Set realistic priorities and find creative solutions
- Maximise productivity by recognising daily energy cycles
This programme takes a broad view of time management within the context of personal effectiveness. It examines the underlying issues of good self-management and offers recognised frameworks that enable participants to analyse where they are and what they can do to change, both now and in the future. The workshop offers a number of ideas and practical techniques that participants can use immediately.
Virtual Classroom Courses
This training will be delivered through Microsoft Teams in real time, facilitated by our experienced trainers
- This trainer-led course is delivered in a virtual classroom over two half-day sessions
- Monday 15 June (1.30pm - 4.30pm) & Tuesday 16 June (9.30am -12.30pm)
As well as being open to any individual, this course can be delivered:
- To meet individual company requirements
- To company house styles and templates
- Within company premises
- Specifically to a group or team of staff
We offer a range of other short courses such as Negotiation Skills or Train the Trainer.