You will have the opportunity to study a number of management and leadership subjects appropriate to your aspirations and work experience. Competencies covered include personal skills and working with people, providing direction and managing yourself, facilitating and managing change, risk, health and safety, and using resources and achieving results.
This course comprises four mandatory and four optional units.
Subjects taken will depend upon your individual needs and the needs of your organisation, but would typically include:
- Develop operational plans
- Provide leadership in your area of responsibility
- Develop and sustain productive working relationships with stakeholders
- Manage business processes
- Plan change
- Use information to take effective decisions
- Develop your knowledge, skills and competence
- Manage people's performance at work
- This course is undertaken in your workplace under the supervision of experienced management professionals using a flexible approach to match your individual learning needs.
- Typically these seminars are held on a monthly basis, the programme can be commenced at any time, and completion usually takes from 12 to 18 months.
- The course is targeted at practical people wishing to advance their position in the workplace based on their leadership and management skills
- You should be working in a position of middle management and be able to provide evidence of working at this level and hold other suitable qualifications
- You must also ensure the full support of your employer regardless of the your source of funding
- BA in Management
- Chartered Institute of Management Diploma
- Quotations are supplied based on the amount of flexible learning