This course gives a basic overview of 3D modelling drawing techniques using Autodesk Inventor, while outlining how these models can be exported to a CNC machine. With CNC machining still widespread over many industries, this course gives the perfect opportunity to gain knowledge on the core processes that make CAD designs suitable for CNC machining.
What You Study
- Autodesk Inventor (3D Parametric Design Software)
- Interface Overview
- Parametric Concepts
- 2D sketching
- Part Creation Tools
- Part modification/editing tools
- Parametric dimensions and constraints
- Exporting to a CNC machine.
- Overview of exporting to a CNC machine.
Duration and Attendance
Duration: 3 days, One day per week over three weeks.
Time: 9.00am – 4.30pm
- 8 February, 15 February and 22 February 2019
This course is delivered subject to demand. To find out more, please contact email@example.com
A basic knowledge of 2 dimensional CAD using AutoCAD or other similar packages.
CPD for draughting industry staff