This essential update to the IET Wiring Regulations will form the national standard to which all new electrical installations and additions, and alterations to existing electrical installations in the UK are to comply. The IET and BSI are now urging all electrical professionals to ensure they become familiar with the changes.
- New requirement for Arc Fault Detection Devices (AFDDs) in some AC final circuits for installations in some types of higher risk residential buildings.
- The requirement for the fire safety design of buildings to be documented where specific conditions of external influence exist, such as protected escape routes and locations with risk of fire.
- Method for determining the requirement to provide over voltage protection.
- Changes to identification, labels and notices, such as for consumer units, affecting how safety information is provided to the user of the electrical installation.
- A Chapter on Prosumer’s Low Voltage Electrical Installations, in a new part, Part 8.
- If you are looking to apply, you should hold the 18th edition qualification.
- £95 per person
- Contact email@example.com