Working remotely is on the rise and can offer many benefits to both the employee and employer. Managing remote workers requires both managers and their staff to be flexible, practical, maintain good lines of communication and be clear about each others responsibilities.
This course if for managers with remote workers, as well as those who will be moving into this role in the future.
- How to supervise and set objectives remotely
- Building high performing remote teams
- Remote communication
- Looking after physical and mental health for remote workers
- Understand the skills required to manage your team effectively remotely
- Learn strategies to improve communication and collaboration
The is a half day virtual classroom course with 2 x 90min workshops with a comfort break in between.
- There are no formal entry requirements.
We offer a range of other short courses such as Holding Effective Meetings Virtually, Leading Remotely, Resilient Remote Working and Dealing with & Handling Change.