The Award in Strategic Management and Leadership consists of one unit allowing the candidate to develop their skills at a strategic level.
These qualifications are designed for managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. The qualifications require managers to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy.
You will undertake one unit from the following list:
- Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Implementing Organisational Change Strategies
- Conducting a Strategic Management Project
The units that you will study encourage you to apply theory we will discuss to the work situation. Depending on the specific units studied, this qualification aims to develop personal management capabilities, make effective use of information in decision-making, operations and the development of the skills in managing people.
- You must also be able to demonstrate that you have sufficient experience in a strategic management role to ensure that you have the knowledge and understanding to undertake the assessments
Our SCQF Level 11 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership is designed for strategic managers aspiring to develop their skills
From the Award, you can progress on to the certificate and then Diploma
- You should apply for this course on the Fife College website
- Applications are open all year round
- You will be contacted by one of the lecturers to discuss your application
- The award, consisting of one unit, is the shortest and most concise qualification and will take between 1 and 3 months to complete
- This qualification is delivered using an approach of Blended learning encompassing virtual / interactive delivery and support